Форум дизайн поддержки

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум дизайн поддержки » Помощь форуму » Вакансии: модераторы контента

Вакансии: модераторы контента

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 155

Обязанности

1. Наполнение информацией своих разделов
2. Составление навигации по разделам

Вакансии

обозначения:
!!! - модераторы на этой должности отсутствуют
!!! - есть модераторы на этой должности
!!! - модераторов на этой должности достаточно
!!!- срочно требуются
!!! Модератор раздела JavaScript
раздел(ы): JavaScript (Каталог скриптов)
требования: умение отличать скрипты от css-кодов и html-кодов, понимать в каких скриптах есть jQuery (для jQ существует другой раздел), возможность отвечать на простейшие вопросы пользователей по скриптам.

!!! Модератор раздела CSS (каталог css кодов)
раздел(ы): CSS (каталог css кодов)
требования: умение визуально отличать css-код от скрипта или html

!!! Модератор раздела jQuery
раздел(ы): jQuery
требования: умение понимать в каких скриптах есть jQuery, возможность отвечать на простейшие вопросы пользователей.

!!! Модератор раздела Фишки для форумов
раздел(ы): Фишки для форумов
требования: желательно (не обязательно) html, css, js; опыт администрирования форума

!!! Модератор Технического контента
раздел(ы): HTML - разметка страниц, Все о JavaScript
требования: знание js и html

!!!! Модератор уроков CSS
раздел(ы): CSS и созданиt дизайна
требования: знание css, опыт составления стилей для mybb

!!! Модератор раздела SEO и раскрутка
раздел(ы): SEO - оптимизация и раскрутка
требования: знание seo (не обязательно), опыт раскрутки форума или сайта

The Norwegian LAMININE https://healthevolutionproject.com?p=B1Baj7FSI are 4 times more affordable, as Laminine by LPGN

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now ;)

Fastidious answers in return of this issue with genuine arguments and explaining all concerning that.

It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I could I wish to counsel you some fascinating issues or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to learn even more things approximately it!

I all the time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ;)

Hello, all is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

For newest information you have to visit internet and on the web I found this web page as a finest web site for latest updates.

I like the valuable information you provide for your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here frequently. I am somewhat sure I will be told many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!

I'll right away take hold of your rss feed as I can't in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you simply can do with a few p.c. to drive the message house a bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

I am truly grateful to the owner of this site who has shared this great article at at this place.

Hi there colleagues, how is all, and what you wish for to say about this paragraph, in my view its actually remarkable designed for me.

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how regarding unexpected feelings.

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Fabulous, what a blog it is! This webpage provides useful data to us, keep it up.

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

That is very interesting, You're an overly professional blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for seeking more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really understand what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my web site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for %keyword%

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Cheers!

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually understand what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my web site =). We may have a link trade arrangement between us

Салям
Наконецто альтернатива сайту гидра

Алоха, Добрый вечер
сайт аналог hydra

Пиривет
зеркало

Вы здесь » Форум дизайн поддержки » Помощь форуму » Вакансии: модераторы контента

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно